Friday, 16 August 2013

The Ceremony, The Affair? and a Zombie Movie




It's now the 16th of August and I know your all eager to find out what been going on for all this time since the last post and also why the delay, well don't worry I've have been busy working on the DVD this whole time......ok fine I did go a way for a few days but it was no where exotic I promise......and I was thinking about the DVD the whole time...Ok i'm going to get off this train of thought because now it sounds like i'm trying to defend my part in an affair which is probably inappropriate talk for a wedding DVD blog.

Where was I, so before I went off on my affair erm, holiday I can now report that I managed to finish the ceremony (pause for cheers and applause) now hopefully the next couple of sections should fly past as they don't really involve any need for synching videos and are more just about selecting clips. What I like about this part is again having time to look through the footage fully and discovering little moments that the couple will have missed because of the craziness of the day and anyone who's already had their wedding day will know that these things fly by so fast that these things are easily missed. On the flip side though I did see some things that have terrified me to my core and I'm still having nightmares about now (thanks Andy), still on the bright side it's another shot for my Zombie Wedding Movie.

So just a brief one for the moment but the next one will more than likely be when I'm doing the speeches so hopefully blog soon.

Steve

P.S. Sorry if the title sounds like a cross between a The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe and a Richard Curtis movie



No comments:

Post a Comment